Welcome to Cairdeas Winery – Rhône Inspired Wines Crafted in Lake Chelan
Our doors are open and we can’t wait to serve you!
Our Tasting Room is now open on a limited reservation basis, and we invite you to join us for a seated tasting experience at Cairdeas Winery. We have several new options available to customize your Cairdeas Winery experience, enjoy our great wines and friendly, knowledgeable Cairdeas Crew, and craft your own personal Cairdeas wine collection to take home with you.
Your Visit: What to Expect
We look forward to welcoming you back to our tasting room and winery. We ask for your assistance in helping us adhere to the guidelines in order to stay open for you. Upon your visit, you can expect:
- Reservations will be mandatory – please book online before arriving.
- All staff will be wearing masks.
- To minimize contact between our team and guests, we will be serving tasting flights in their entirety all at once.
- Social distancing, ensuring a distance of no less than 6 ft. between tables.
- We will be disinfecting all surfaces that guests come in contact with utilizing EPA approved disinfectant.
- To limit the number of people in our space at once, we will be taking limited reservations with staggered appointment times. Reservations are limited to groups of 5 or less.
- All outdoor reservations are weather dependent. In the event of rain, we will be unable to seat you in the tasting room. Reservation deposits will be transferred or refunded in the event of inclement weather.
- Dogs on leashes are welcome in outside areas.
We will continue to offer to-go wine orders (call in advance to place your order 509-687-0555), and complimentary shipping on 4+ bottles. View our current release wines –>