BE A PART OF THE FRIENDSHIP, GOODWILL & ALLIANCE
The Cairdeas Crew is growing! We are actively seeking 1 to 2 Tasting Room Assistants, to serve as the team hub, the face of Cairdeas, the customer service guru, of the Cairdeas Winery Tasting Room, responsible for providing exceptional customer service and developing relationships to promote sales, brand loyalty, and convey our commitment to community. These positions are part to full time, with potential for growth.
THIS POSITION IS RESPONSIBLE FOR:
• Welcoming guests in warm and friendly manner; serving as the Cairdeas Winery host
• Maintaining exceptional relationships with existing members and guests
• Managing reservations system and reservations calendar
• Answering the phone and checking text messaging regularly throughout the day
• Maintaining tidiness of concierge desk, tasting bar and counters to create a welcoming environment for our wine club members and guests
• Working with the entire team on tasting room opening and closing duties
• Assisting associates with:
o Clearing and sanitizing tables after every guest
o Sanitizing wine glass holders and other high touch surfaces throughout the day
o Washing and restocking of wine glasses and other dishes
o Regularly empty garbage cans and clean bathrooms, and keep them stocked
o Displaying and stocking of wine and retail items
o Packing up wine orders for guests
• Other office and customer duties as assigned, including packing and shipping wines and contacting customers to collect updated information as needed
• Assisting with tasting room and offsite events as needed.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO HAS:
• A commitment to genuine and excellent customer service
• On-the-fly analytical and problem solving skills
• An affinity for neat spaces (!), organization is key!
• The ability to manage priorities and workflow in a fast paced environment
• Willingness and flexibility to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
• Eagerness to learn and grow with a team, be a committed part of the Cairdeas Crew family
• Flexibility in their schedule, including weekends
Must be at least 18+ years of age, with a Class 12 or 13 permit required (we will assist in paying for the time and training to obtain one if needed.) Must be able to bend, squat, climb, push, stoop and crouch repeatedly; stand and walk for extended periods as required by job duties; lift up to 40 lbs on a regular basis; and coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously.
Competitive Hourly Wage, Tip Sharing, Bonuses, Employee Discounts, Medical Insurance
To apply, send a cover email, resume, and three reasons why you want to be a part of the Cairdeas Crew to email@example.com. We will be accepting applications through February 28, 2021.