BE A PART OF THE FRIENDSHIP, GOODWILL & ALLIANCE
We are a Rhône inspired destination winery in Lake Chelan with a Tasting Room in Seattle that offers its employees a supportive and appreciative team environment. We build authentic friendships with our team, wine club members and guests, and welcome diverse candidates across all industries to apply. We are currently seeking a Tasting Room Associate at our Seattle Tasting Room to join our team!
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide exceptional customer service while delivering a memorable experience for each guest.
- Acquire and maintain thorough knowledge of Cairdeas Winery and our wines.
- Own the opening closing checklists, including:
- Sweeping the floors
- Wiping down door handles and countertops
- Cleaning the bathrooms
- Wiping down the tables and setting the chairs
- Checking the voicemail and SlickText app
- Reviewing reservations for the day
- Washing glassware and dishes during the day, and at the end of the day
- Marking and closing out tasting sample bottles to assist with inventory.
- Assisting associates with daily tasting room duties
- Conduct sales of wine, merchandise and food.
- Answer the phones and SlickText messages during the day.
- Maintain knowledge of Cairdeas software systems, including OrderPort, SlickText, and VinoShipper.
- Inspire guests to join our wine club.
- Maintain exceptional relationship with exisiting members.
- Display and stock retail items and wines.
- Pack and ship wines as needed.
- Assist with special events as needed.
- Represent Cairdeas Winery at outside events as needed.
- The ability to travel to Lake Chelan to help with winery specific work– labeling, capping, bottling, etc.
- Serve regularly in the tasting room year around.
- Maintain prompt attendance and reliability.
- $17-20 per hour DOE
- Tip Sharing and Wine Club Sign Up Bonuses
- Paid Time Off (0.077 hours accrued per hour worked)
- Matching Retirement Plan
- 50% Employee Discount
To apply, send your cover letter, resume, and three reasons you want to join the Cairdeas team to Paige@cairdeaswinery.com.